Friday, December 4, 2015

Built for learning?

Ideal learning environmental environment for me :  

                The proper way to seat up a kindergarten class room in my opinion and my mentor teachers is to put them in groups of four. Two kids that are ahead and dont need much help on things and one that is not behind but not ahead either and one that is very behind. This seperation is so that it wont be all ahead kids or all behind kids at one table. Therefore the kids that need help they will have the help at there table, if the teacher cant get to them.





In my opinion classes for kindergarten should be 6 hours. I think 8 is a little too much for there brains. They have to learn so much and some have trouble so i think 6 is just the right amount of time to seperate the TEKS they have to learn. Kindergartens are very inpatient so 8 hours is just too much in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment