Tuesday, October 13, 2015

My first day as an Intern

My first day as an intern was Thursday , October 8. I wore my BCTAL education and training  polo shirt and blue jeans. I felt nervous but very excited when i walked in the room at first. When i first got there they were doing centers so I sat and talked to the teacher about my schedule and important stuff. As they finished there centers i prepared myself to introduce myself to the kids. As i got finished telling the kids a little bit about myself they had to go to computer class. Then i walked them there and Ms.Jameson my advisor showed me around the school. When we got back to the room i helped her get organized as we waited for the kids to get out of computer class. I and Ms.Jameson picked up the kids from there computer class and took them for a potty break. Then it was time for me to go so i left to the bus to meet up with the rest of the interns. I am looking forward to spending more time in helping the students more next week and learning how Ms.Jameson runs the classroom.



Grace Hardeman Elementary
Ms. Jameson's Kindergarten class

No comments:

Post a Comment